www.poets.org RSS Feed

Content from Public Domain Images - Writers & Poets

Stepcase Lifehack

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

weird things » exploring science, technology, the strange and the unknown

weird things » exploring science, technology, the strange and the unknown: "Originally, this blog started in an unusual time in my life; when I was trying to figure out what I really wanted to do for a living, and it played a big role in my decisions as well as adding an interesting project to my resume. I started Weird Things as an experiment, prompted to at least consider it by another blogger, and quickly made it my test of everything I knew about design, promotion, and web marketing."

1 comment:

  1. WorldOfWeirdThings.com is a blog that is worthwhile to have a look see. If I had more time, who ever "really" has "more" time, (unfortunately we all only have the same 24 hours a day) I would spend more time and perhaps even consider reviewing this unique blog.

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete