www.poets.org RSS Feed

Content from Public Domain Images - Writers & Poets

Stepcase Lifehack

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spend Your Time And Thought Wisely | I think I have been had.

Spend Your Time And Thought Wisely | I think I have been had.: "my focus, investing not just money that could have been used for other things, but also time and thought.

When your time and thought are not properly directed, it really is a very unfortunate thing. I do know however that what ever I managed to learn over the last year, as I struggled to build something, will not simply be a wasted effort.

Even when things go very wrong, as it appears they have, one should not ever lose hope, or lose sight of one’s true goals. I suppose the message of Chanukah is bitter sweet"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment